Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Week 9

Pizza Logo Assignment
For this assignment, we designed and marketed our own brand of pizza. We also created own label, logo, and advertising. What I ended up with is a logo, a pizza box design, and an outdoor billboard. I liked my idea of pizza you can get at night when most restaurants are closed whether you are up late studying, hanging out with friends, or just can't sleep, the midnight pizza brand was the perfect solution to this food crisis. I tried out two pizza logos before I found the one that I liked. MY first one was too busy, and the second one too simple. I ended up somewhere in the middle, and I am very proud of my logo. I downloaded a font from online to get the effect I wanted and turned my logo into a pizza clock. For the box, I wanted it to be simple and like any other pizza box, in order to not make the brand pricey. I also wanted the billboard to remain simple but get the point across. Anyone even slightly hungry will remember my pizza brand when driving by the billboard. 








1 comment: