Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 3

Font Poster
I chose the font that I used for the individual letter, the font Bitter. I really like the way that this font looks formal, but is also in a way fun and playful. My poster is a tree full of letters. I thought of how a lot of times I see word trees, and how ideas for new words, letters, or fons had to all stem/ branch out from one original idea or point. I made my letters red to help them stand out and give the poster a more "Time Magazine Look".



The Altered Page
For this project, we had to alter, rearrange, change, or redesign an image to create a new impression and to capture an audience’s attention. Using the template of a wall with an outlet, a brick wall, and a wall with a window, I used images I found on google to alter the templates. For the wall with an outlet, I decided to show space with the sun and moon plugged into the outlet. Similar to how a lamp is plugged in I plugged in two powerful sources of light. The brick wall template I filled with pairs of eyes. I wanted to show the diversity and a slight eerie sense of being watched. Lastly the wall with the window I decided to crop a baby swimming behind the window. There is a book centred around babies swimming which is adorable, and I thought it would be hilarious to see a baby swimming up to a window, which are normally not underwater. 





1 comment:

  1. Thank you. With all projects, could you please save them as eps files when you share, and jpg when you post?

    ReplyDelete