Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Week 6

Good/Bad Graphic Design T-Shirts
For this assignment, we were all instructed to create two T-shirt designs incorporating what we know about graphic design into them. AN idea for a bad T-shirt immediately popped into my head. I decided to create the worst designed shirt ever seen. I incorporated the worst fonts, colors and placement I could think of into this design. For my good T-shirt, I could not decide on an idea. Halfway through designing one I stopped and made another. I ended up with two T-shirts. One T-shirt incorporates the woman who designed the Nike swoosh into it.  The other T-shirt shows a person designing a T-shirt on a laptop, on the T-shirt is that same person designing a T-shirt again. I enjoyed this assignment because it forced me to be creative and come up with unique shirt ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment