Friday, September 14, 2018

Week 2


Individual Letter Painting
I selected the font "Bitter" to paint my uppercase letter "X" in. I like this font because it is not as common as Times New Roman but still has a more professional and formal look to it. I at first intended to paint it as white marble, but really likes the idea of using a sponge to add some subtle colors in. The design ended up resembling more of some kind of underwater marble pattern which I really enjoy.


New Font/Alphabet
When coming up with ideas for the alphabet assignment, I knew I wanted to do something with either food or sticks and leaves. I decided that with sticks and leaves it would be harder to tell which letter was which, so I decided on food. I chose to work with skittles because their vibrant color would be nice visually, and the shape of them would be easy to work with. 






1 comment:

  1. My original comments on this assignment apparently weren't posted. Nice solution to the alphabet problem!

    ReplyDelete