Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Week 4

Face Collage Assignment
For this assignment we were told to go home, take a photo of ourselves, find images from the internet to collage over it, and to use the collaged images to show where the light and dark parts of the photo are. I really enjoyed this assignment even though it was stressful confusing. It was difficult finding so many images of colors of different shades that looked good together and also still looked like a face. My idea was to use nature for my face, hair and hand and use the city and newspaper as the nature surrounding me. I wanted to create an image that stood for a reminder that each individual is one of God's creations while everything surrounding us may be man made. A majority of the time when one sees a tree or bush it was put or moved there by a person, it did not grow there by itself, making it in a way, man made. People influence the way the world is run, but can not influence how you run yourself, and I wanted to embody that message in this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment